BB Naija 2018 housemate Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva takes the position of the calm and cool observer among the other unique housemates.
He is also known as the housemate who speaks intelligently, after Lolu that is. Leo is in the house to play the game to the end and win the N47 million cash prize.
Here are 8 things about Leo that You didn’t know.
1. Leo was born on the 10th of July 1992 in Ishaga Surulere to Sir Babarinde Dasilva.
2. He is from Lagos State and has three sisters and a brother. One of his sisters is the famous designer Lanre Dasilva Ajayi.
3.He had his primary and secondary school in Nigeria then went abroad for his tertiary education. He is an Electronics and Communication Engineering graduate of the University of Hertfordshire.
4. Leo has always been an enterprising man, he launched his first company ‘SODZ Entertainment’ in England on May 28th 2010. He later expanded it to the United States.
5. He moved back to Nigeria in 2015 and established Big Figure Small World Limited.
6.Leo is still pained that his father didn’t live to see him graduating from university.
7. He is a lover of sports. He plays basketball and is a fervent follower of the English Premier League.
8. Leo says he hates people who snore the most.
The post 8 Things You Didn’t Know About BB Naija 2018 Housemate Leo appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.