This is a very crucial year, one we can’t play with. We the Nigerian youth must make conscious effort to come together, unite and discuss our future with the resolution to taking critical actions in fixing our dear country Nigeria.
This year’s theme is: Promoting Good Governance and Youth Participation in Politics.
Some issues to be discussed at the conference are:
- What do we vote for? (Not Who)
- What are indices for Good Governance?
- How do we monitor and promote SMART manifestos for good governance?
- Understanding the Imperatives of Competence in Youthful Leadership
- What are the right reasons to vote?
- 2019 General Elections – The rules of engagement
- Promoting political debate
- Promoting political membership and participation both at a state and at the Local Government levels
- Promoting the power of the Citizens via the PVC and election monitoring.
- How do we take these messages to the regions, states, LGAs, and communities?
We shall also have a special panel tagged POLITICAL MARKET SQUARE specially designed for all Nigerian political parties who are willing to sell their party’s ideology to the Nigerian youth. Citizens will also have the opportunity to ask the hard questions of which they must provide answers to.
It will be a mind-blowing moment for all well-meaning Nigerian youth, there will be networking opportunities, it will be interactive, it will be expository with the strong sense of problem-solving, nobody is too big that day, nobody is too small, we all are Nigerian Citizens and we must TAKE CHARGE!
Follow us for fresh updates via www.ernestandibrahim.org and on Facebook via fb.com/powerfulcitizen
Waste no time dear delegate, register now and prepare to attend.
Registration is FREE! So register NOW!
DATE AND TIME
Tue, May 29, 2018
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM WAT
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Ernest & Ibrahim Foundation
Organizer of #FixingNigeria 2.0
Ernest and Ibrahim Foundation was created out of a burning desire to support and propagate efforts in advocacy, education, capacity building and welfare across the countries in Africa and developing nations around the globe.
The foundation does these by embarking, among others, on four basic projects:
- Advocacy projects
- Free Education (Formal and Informal)
- Capacity Building (Vocational and Non-Vocational)
- Resource and Recreation Centre
Core Targets: Youths (18 – 40)
VISION: Raising citizens that transform their society
MISSION: To establish citizen’s capital equity among over 50 million citizens in Africa by 2030
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- 1. 1. To embark on advocacy projects for the purposes of nation-building, visionary leadership, and good governance.
- 2. To provide access to free formal and informal education and build free schools for the less privileged citizens.
- 3. To provide access to free vocational and other capacity building pieces of training.
- 4. To provide access to internships, mentorship, and employment to less privileged youths.
- 5. To provide a vocational club to rural and semi-urban schools.
- 6. To provide other youth development programs in other the equip youths for leadership, governance, patriotism and national development.
TAGLINE: Educating the Mind, Equipping the Hand and Comforting the Heart
#FixingNigeria 2.0atNICON LUXURY
Area 11 Garki , Abuja, Federal Capital Territory