Gabriel Jesus has sensationally revealed how he used to play football in a prison as he grew up in Brazil.
Mauricio Pochettino is monitoring the progress of West Ham star Manuel Lanzin
Real Madrid are ready to pay up to €80m (£71m) to land Paris Saint-Germain defender Marquinhos, according to reports.
David Beckham is on the brink of having his MLS franchise officially approved.
- Tony Pulis is under fresh pressure after a fans’ forum demanded that West Brom sack him.
- Barcelona are reportedly ready to hand a new contract to Manchester City target Sergi Roberto.
- Juventus have reportedly made contact with Hector Bellerin’s representatives over a shock move from Arsenal.
- Chelsea have been handed a major injury scare after Tiemoue Bakayoko broke down in training.
- Gianfranco Zola has emerged as a contender to replace Michael Emenalo as sporting director at Chelsea.
- Manchester United are on the trail of Argentine rising star Enzo Diaz.
- Malky Mackay says Kieran Tierney can be the greatest Scot of all time.
- Alvaro Morata has revealed he disguises himself among Chelsea fans and walks home with them after matches.
- England are capable of challenging for glory at the World Cup, according to Germany boss Joachim Low.
- Barcelona transfer target Philippe Coutinho will ask Liverpool to reject any bids they receive from Paris Saint-Germain as he continues to hold out for a move to the Nou Camp.
- Manchester United will invoke options to extend the contracts of Juan Mata, Ander Herrera, Ashley Young and Daley Blind until the end of next season.
- Xherdan Shaqiri has demonstrated the confidence running through the Switzerland squad by saying they plan to party “when we qualify” for the World Cup at the expense of Northern Ireland.
- Manchester United are ready to sell Luke Shaw for about £20m once the transfer window reopens.
- Monaco are hoping to lure former Chelsea sporting director Michael Emenalo to the club.
- Young Manchester City forward Bobby Duncan is attracting interest from Arsenal, Tottenham and Southampton.
- England’s plans to share information with Germany before next summer’s World Cup have been put on hold after structural changes within the world champion’s federation.
- Rangers have warned it could be at least another week before they appoint a new manager.