Register for the 2017 Youwin program , the Federal Government has reintroduced the YOUWIN programme to give grants to entrepreneurs whose businesses are in the following sector :
– Information & Communication
– Technology (ICT)
– Manufacturing & Retail
Applicants Participation Criteria:
Applicants must be graduate from a higher institution.
Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
Applicants must be willing to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31st AUGUST, 2017
Don’t Know Anything About YouWin?
The YouWin is a yearly Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria to help them develop a perfect business idea. Also we can say that it’s an innovative business plan competition aimed at job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas.
On this article you will know how to start and finish the YouWin 2017 Online Registration Form which the application is in progress. But first you MUST understand the following principles before applying for youwin.org.ng business competition, which are;
- Be a Nigerian citizen aged between 18 – 45 years
- Have post secondary education
- Have a proposed business idea that will operate in Nigeria and employ Nigerians
YouWin Registration 2017 | How to Apply for YouWin Business Plan Competition 2017
STEP 1 – REGISTER to own a login details
Follow this link to Register ==>> https://apply.youwin.org.ng/registerp.php
You will receive a confirmation email from YouWIN! with all the details you will need to log in.
STEP 2 – COMPLETE NEW BUSINESS APPLICATION
Once you have successfully registered you need to Log in and click the New Business Application button on the right hand-side. You can save your application form as you go along, and come back to it at any time. Once you are happy with your application use the Submit button on the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
STEP 3 – KEEP INFORMED
After the closing date you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition. You can join the discussion on Facebook, Linkedln and Twitter. We will also post regular updates on the YouWiN website
Please note that to be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria;
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification
- Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
- Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary
N/B: You must choose to participate in one award pool. There are 6 regional pools on the basis of geo-political zone as identified by market in which you want to do business.